- This event has passed.
ELDOA workshop – LIVE ONLINE, Interactive with Marla Waal & Stacey Stone
January 22, 2022, @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm HST
Saturday, January 22, 2022
1:00 – 3:00 pm Hawaii Time | (3:00-5:00 pm PST/ 6:00-8:00 pm EST)
20% Discount for Golden Circle members
Discover how ELDOA, a deeply mindful modality, can help heal chronic back pain and bring greater ease and mobility to your body. With simple movements that can be practiced independently, you can improve your posture and recover an overall sense of well-being. You will learn how to relieve, heal and strengthen your own spine!
ELDOA may sound complicated – but it really is not. Join Marla Waal and Stacey Stone for this informative and experiential workshop where they will share with you their knowledge and passion for this powerful movement tool!
French Osteopath Guy Voyer created ELDOA to eradicate back pain. Using the body’s fascial chains and the principle of tensegrity, the postures of ELDOA set up specific lines of traction to open up spaces in our spinal column as well as shoulders, hips, and ribs. Marla blends this powerful practice with yogic breathing and gentle stretches. Stacey enhances the postures with strengthening exercises and a deep understanding of anatomy.
ELDOA students often feel relief from pain after other approaches have failed them. Experience the life-changing benefits of this unique movement practice, and leave the workshop feeling relaxed, empowered, and maybe even taller!
Many possible benefits include:
- Normalization of Disc Bulges
- Reduced Degrees of Scoliosis
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved Muscle Performance and Tone
- Normalization of Visceral Function
- Reduced Stress
- Injury Recovery and Prevention
- Reduced Joint Inflammation and Arthrosis
- Delayed Disc Degeneration
- Increased Disc Hydration
- Increased Blood Flow
- Improved Posture
- Relief of Chronic and Acute Back Pain
- Relief of Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Improved Awareness and Overall Wellbeing
- Improved Recovery Time for Sports and Training
- Reduced Forward Head Posture